12.06.2007

Undiscovered Living Legend


My lifestyle would lead anyone to believe that I am a genius, a prodigy; an undiscovered living legend.
It's pretty obvious. For one, I have very unruly hair, a result of late nights tossing, turning, and otherwise toiling, dreaming up grandiose schemes and/or ways to generate reports and data views and organize produce in the crisper. Also, it is a little known fact that I haven't seen a dentist in 15 years and it is a well known fact that it was unlikely that Einstein had his teeth cleaned on a semi-annual or regular basis. It is also unlikely that I would be likely to go voluntarily to a dentist anytime in the next 15 years.

More evidence: my bedroom is drafty and smells like mold, red wine, and spray butter. In sum, if I were just to bathe in a trough of luke warm water and in poop in a bucket, I would be Mozart.

1 comment:

Gary Daring said...

it's a documented fact that beethoven lined his underpants with pudding because he liked the feel. stephen hawking enjoys sleeping with cheetos taped over his ears. swami vivekananda covered himself in mayonnaise then had syphilitic kittens lick him clean. in the pursuit of genius, how low are you willing to go?